This thing is great for the Spanish student! How many times do you learn a new word but you don’t have a sentence for it to put in your SRS? This happens to me all the time. Now you can go to the Spanish-English Sentence Database (SESDB? Am I allowed to make acronyms for something I didn’t create?) and search for the word and find a sentence containing that word. You may browse the database by the first letter in the sentence, if you like, too.
Ramses has a lot more detail about his creation at his blog, read it for more details.
- Barra de Español: A new Firefox toolbar for Spanish students
- Spanish Verb Highlight: Oír
- Use tatoeba.org for mining sentences
- Review of 601 Spanish Verbs + a Giveaway
- Patrick’s Spanish Study Methods